Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Morning Tales from the Scale…

I haven’t been good about posting updates every Monday, I haven’t been Tweeting what I eat, but I have been eating healthy and the scale is slowly moving downward.  I’ve lost a total of twenty-four pounds now since the beginning of April, I’m learning how to eat in moderation every day, it will always be a work in progress, but for now, this minute, it’s working.

Has it been worth not eating dessert and burgers and pizza, well I do have had pizza occasionally.  It’s totally 100% worth it.  When I look in the mirror and can actually suck it in, it’s such a kick.  And when my jeans fit and the muffin top is going down, down, down, it’s SO worth not eating  the bad stuff.  And when I go shopping and try on clothes in the dressing room, it’s so wonderful not to be horrified when I look in the mirror.  It’s actually fun to shop now, well as fun as it can be for an almost sixty-year old woman…

I eat lots of fruit, salads, veggies, and beans.  And I like it, I really like it!!!!!

No comments: