Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday morning tales from the scale…

It’s been awhile, and I’m not a happy girl.  First of all, Windows crashed, and I lost my ongoing journal about my weight loss.  I’ve got it until last August, it was backed up on my Mac, but from then on is gone.  Grrrrrr

But of course, I haven’t lost much since August, and since Christmas I’m up 2 lbs.  Not happy about it either.  I’m struggling big time here, it’s winter, I’m bored, nothing satisfies me, I’m always hungry, but I’m not going to backslide, I’ve come too far.

So, it’s time to kick it in the ass, Dwayne, get back in the saddle and lose those last 15 lbs.  I keep saying that, don’t I? 

Eating out is killer, too!  I’ve got to quit eating out, just can’t do it and eat healthy.  Life is a struggle, gotta do this one day at a time.  I should be counting my blessings, instead of fussing about gaining two pounds, in the overall scheme of things, that’s not bad at all!

I’ve been more active on this site, posting quite a bit more, I’ll continue to do this, maybe it will help us stay focused…

~ jan

No comments: