Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday morning, tales from the scale…

It’s been two weeks since I’ve posted, last week followed a weekend in Nashville and Alabama, I took a couple of days off, didn’t even get on the scale, and didn’t update last week. 

So where am I this morning?

Exactly the same weight I was the last time I posted.  That’s okay, I managed to reign it in after the trip, but ate high end of points most of the week. It’s been a struggle for me this month, don’t know why, but it happens sometimes.  Am I still motivitated?  You bet, I am.  Those size 12 jeans are fitting really well, that’s motivation enough!  And, when I bought clothes for Lindsay’s shower at Coldwater Creek, I bought size 12 side zip, no stretch, black pants.  They went right up, zipped, fit perfectly, oh yeah, yours truly was doin’ the happy dance in the dressing room!

One more size to go, and then I maintain.  It will probably take me until next spring, as my body tends to not turn loose of the weight  after I get to this point.  But that’s okay, it’s not a race, I’m actually enjoying browsing the racks in the stores, wearing size L tops now, and  I’ve found that great bra I told you all about on the Daily Dish. I have no complaints about my healthy eating journey, zero, none, nada…

Hang in there with me, girlfriends, it’s a daily struggle sometimes, but so worth it…

 sunny

No comments: