Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Morning, tales from the scale…

I came to the proverbial fork in the road last week, the same old fork that I’ve come to many times in my life, my control was slipping, the focus wasn’t there, I was at the place where I could start increasing my eating easily.  I ate too much Friday and Saturday, the weight wasn’t coming off, duh, wonder why???

But instead of continuing the path I was on, as I have so many times in the past, I took the other fork in the road, reigned it in Sunday, ate minimal points, nine to be exact, got my groove back, and I’m off to the races again….  I’m proud of myself, it’s so hard to not fall back into the old habits.  Not gonna do it this time, nope, not gonna happen.  Oh, my weight?  Exactly the same, haven’t gained or lost all month.

Next week I’ll have a better report… Pinky swear… Wink

scales

1 comment:

Michele said...

I took a break from the scale yesterday as well, went to my meeting but used the scale "pass" for this week. I'm back on track, though, so I'm sure we'll both see results next week! :)