Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Snaps for me….

I weighed on the garage scale this morning, the old fashioned penny scale that never waivers in it’s accuracy.  I’ve cursed that scale more times than I care to think about, but it gives me a true reading, and from now on, that’s the scale I’m going to use for my weekly weigh-ins.

Sooooooooo, according to the garage scale, I have now lost 17 lbs.  Yep, I’m only half a pound from breaking into the new digits.  Life is good again, sez Jan, tooting her own horn. 

Hey, I deserve a toot today…..  I’ve worked hard for this!

How much more do I want to lose???  10 more lbs. and then I reevaluate, see where I’m at, how comfortable the size 12’s are, decide if I’m going to go for the 10’s. or if I’m looking too haggard to lose more.  I can diet until I’m a twig and I’ll still have a thick middle.  Such is life when you’re my age…

No comments: